- Understanding the Indian market could be a difficult task for Chinese Companies considering the language barriers, limited access to reliable data sources, enormous size of the country, lack of network and the rapidly changing business environment.
- Companies have limited time, money and resources to answer questions they have while making key strategic decisions. Questions such as which customer segments and regions to target, what is the future potential, what products to launch, who are the major competitors and what will be their response etc, need to be answered.
Use our expertise to know more about India.
With experts belonging to various institutes such as Beijing University, Zhejiang University and the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) having huge experience on Sino-Indian relations, simultaneously collecting data from various Business institutes and quantitative datas from Industry Bodies and Government Organizations; We use such professional methods to analyze the market from overall aspects ranging from Macroeconomic Environment to Microeconomic aspects to help you understand and evaluate the business and industry environment, estimate operation costs, cite operational risks, produce strategy reports, to help you get aware of the Industry.
- Consumer Products
- Energy and Utilities
- Financial Services
- Government Departments
- Healthcare & Biotech Industries
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Media & Entertainment
- Non Profits & Associations
- Consultants, Researchers having vast experience
- Have Marketing, financial, consulting as a professional background.
- Have Sino-Indian trade, business and investment experience.
- Graduates from top level business schools.(CEIBS, LBS, Duke)
- Rich networking relations: Policy Makers, and Industry Professionals.
- One-Stop Solution for all your needs.
You can always send an Email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org